Wilkerson Farm is an active working, producing farm. There are inherent risks on premises that cannot be eliminated regardless of safety measures undertaken by Wilkerson Farm. By purchasing a ticket, you acknowledge the following :
The inherent risks of agritourism include (1) natural surface and subsurface conditions of land, vegetation, and water on the property, (2) unpredictable behavior of farm animals, and (3) reasonable dangers of farm equipment. Participants MUST follow instructions given by the operator or exercise reasonable caution while engaged in an agricultural tourism activity (see Utah Code § 78B-4-512).
Amusement rides, devices, and attractions are designed to be thrilling and may shock, surprise, or stress guests. Guests best know their own capabilities, limitations, and health, and should heed the posted warnings & rules to determine whether they should participate in the ride activity (see Utah Code § 78B-4-507).
The inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. Senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By attending this event, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 (seeCDC Guidelines)
Wilkerson Farm is committed to providing a enjoyable, safe, family-oriented experience for all guests. Safety & prevention of injury is at the top of our list when designing and planning our event. However, your cooperation is essential. Please review and adhere to the following rules of conduct for guests :
(1) Guests have a duty to exercise reasonable caution, act in a responsible manner, and obey all written and verbal rules and operator instructions.
(2) Parents or legal guardians are responsible for the behavior of their minor children and may be held legally liable for any disruptive acts of minors under their care.
(3) Guests have a duty to report all injuries sustained on premises to Wilkerson Farm staff. A written report should be filed before leaving the premises, or as reasonably possible if the injury prevents immediate filing.
(4) Smoking is only allowed in a designated area. Please ask the manager on-site where this area is located. Absolutely no smoking allowed in the corn maze.
(5) No possession of, nor impairment due to, alcohol or drugs is allowed on premises.
(6) No possession of firearms, knives, lighters, or weapons is allowed on premises. All guest bags, pockets, purses, backpacks, etc. are subject to search if Wilkerson Farm receives any report of reasonable risk.
(7) Pets are allowed our free-entry pumpkin patch & food court areas and must remain on a leash at all times. The pet owner is responsible for proper hygiene and maintains strict liability for injuries or damages caused by the animals. Inside the fairgrounds, NO PETS ARE ALLOWED. If it is an Emotional Support Animal or Service Animal, the pet owner signs a waiver (click here to view) to take responsibility for the associated risks.
(8) You are entering a public area where photography, audio and video recording may occur. By entering the premises, you consent to be photographed, filmed or other wise recorded. You consent to such media publication to be used for general advertising, website, social media, and promotion of future events at Wilkerson Farm. You release Wilkerson Farm LLC. from any liability connected with use of such media. You waive all rights you may have to any claims for compenstaion for such media.
(9) Disruptive activities that cause interference with operations, damage to equipment or property, unnecessary inconvenience or noise, harassment, annoyance, or injury to staff, other guests, or animals may result in ejection from premises without a refund and possible legal prosecution. This includes but is not limited to cutting in lines, blocking pathways, defacing property, climbing fences, disabling a safety belt, throwing objects from ride, provoking animals, using excessive profanity, displaying vulgar imagery on clothing, engaging in physical altercations, and solicitations of money.